‘DEVELOPER IN TEST’ ONLINE PROGRAM
Worry not, Testing is here to stay ! The same cannot be said for manual testers
TESTING IS NOT DEAD BUT, MANUAL TESTING IS !
Today’s need is to complement your core testing DNA with skills to excel the current environment demands. With AXONE, ‘Engineer’ your testing DNA and adapt to excel. Take that step now…Call us today!
- Online classrooms, instructor lead
- Hands on, do stuff as you watch the trainer
- Learn from your own home, access to AXONE’s student cloud
- Focussed on labs and exercises
- Access to our knowledge portal for future reference
- Professional UK based trainers with extensive industry experience
- Weekend timings to suit working professionals
- Comprehensive conditioning in real life enterprise environment of tools, techniques and processes
- Independently code in Java
- Appreciate OOPs concepts and apply them
- Automate web application tests using Selenium Webdriver using your own frameworks
- Work with J-Unit and TESTNG Frameworks
- BDD – Run Feature Files using Cucumber
- Source code management – Using SVN with Tortoise client
- Continuous Integration framework – Using Jenkins
- Most importantly – Gain the skills and confidence to interview and secure a ‘Developer In Test’ role
R A M D U V V U R I
Ram is one of the founders of Axone Technologies. Ram started his career as a Java developer and has 17 years experience in various technical and management roles. A keen agile enthusiast, Ram has led several transformation programs and helped organisations embrace agile ways of working. With a passion for testing and continuous integration he has devised the ‘Developer in Test’ programme based on his years of experience working with several development and test teams.
Based in the UK, Ram is a certified Scrum Master, PRINCE 2 practitioner and ISEB Practitioner in Test Management. He is currently working as a freelance IT consultant through his own company.
K A R T H I K G A N D H I N A T H A N
Karthik is one of the co-founders of Axone-tech UK. He has a prolific work experience for more than 13 years in large enterpise scale enterprise applications for high profile UK Based companies like Orange UK, SITA, Maverick Digital consultancy, Family Investments. He is very passionate about Object Oriented Programming, designing open source Automation Frameworks, mobile automation and a Start-up enthusiast. He is a certified Java developer holding a diploma in “Object Oriented programming in Java” from the Open University, UK also a ‘HP Certified QTP Professional’ coupled with strong agile testing background.
Karthik lives with his family in London and is currently a IT freelancer providing consultancy through his own limited company